Sunday 2 September 2012

We're nearing the end

The holidays are so nearly over. We've had fun. Whilst many are dreading the thought of going back to work I CAN'T WAIT!!! I love the hols and have great fun with the kids.....the lie-ins and routine free days are good too. But my studio time, and therefore my work, all but grinds to a halt despite my best intentions.
I am now raring to go....I have bootfair and skip treasure to play with.

I have a nice little stash of vintage aprons that I have a plan for. There is tidying and sorting to do.
And very soon I start my art residency at a local school so there is planning for that (I've already planned the fun stuff!) Very excited to be working with the children on some great projects.

I'm looking forward to drinking some of these :-) 



And btw, here is my quilt at The Festival of Quilts. A bit crumpled....

Summer has been fun now bring on the work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.I hope you enjoy my blog.