Friday 8 January 2010


My poor neglected blog. I have been rather busy of late and unfortunately this is the place that has gone without any attention. That I hope to change over the coming months. But for now a little update....after a busy christmas I've started to replenish stock levels. I also have a couple of new designs that should be available some time in February...this week I am mostly making Valentine treats, yes it will very soon be upon us! They will hopefully be put in shop by the middle of next week. There is currently a sale on in the Folksy shop on selected items. Take a peek.

January treats..........next week I think I might have a look through my stock and find something nice to give away. Make sure you check back next week to see what I've decided. Little Ed has been enjoying the snow and has been invited on a bike trip through the Pyrenees in the spring, lucky Ed.
If you would like to take Ed any where interesting please let me know. If he would like to join you he'll be posted to you. You then post some pictures of your adventures together on the Fat Hen And Flo Facebook page (or on here and I'll move them across). Once Ed is safely returned home you will receive a gift from Fat Hen And Flo.
That's all for now. I really need to stop typing and start making.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.I hope you enjoy my blog.